Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Deepavali - 2009..How was it for you?


The whole country is celebrating Deepavali/diwali in different ways.
This year had been special for me in many aspects. I got a "Microwave Oven", which was like a dream come true for me...Oh! yeah...and also lotsa of curtains ..hence i was busy doing a home make-over...my back is aching still....All said and done, it was wonderful Diwali for me and my family.

I got this gift from my LIC agent as diwali gift..Emh..lotsa of nuts...

My children had lotsa of fun in lighting the kambithiri, flower pots,



watching sanghu chakkra going round and round....

..firing the satta...

...DH was earnestly bursting the crackers to glory..



"kasa kari akkittaru".."Burning the money"..
They were really excited and lotsa of laughs and merriment in the air. I was as usual clicking clicking capturing some moments..In fact, i got a blast from my DH that "the joy is in enjoying and not taking photos" (Quote unquote..hahaha)...

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails